JUVEDERM RESTYLANE TEOSYAL RADIESSE
Hyaluronic acid is very flexible and can give great results in many different applications. They are commonly used for:
- Facial folds and wrinkles: Hyaluronic acid is an excellent complement to wrinkle injections because they correct a different type of wrinkle. Combine the two treatments with laser skin resurfacing, and virtually all your wrinkles can be erased.
- Restoring facial volume: As we age, our face naturally loses volume and what fat we have is often displaced by gravity. This gives the face a tired appearance. Hyaluronic acid can be used to fill in areas that have lost volume, restoring a youthful fullness to your face.
- Lip augmentation: The lips also tend to lose volume as we age, which is especially important to women. Thin lips can create an older, sterner appearance. Hyaluronic acid is a great treatment for restoring volume to lips.
- Facial reshaping: Some people do not have the facial shape they desire, and in many cases, this can be at least partly corrected with Hyaluronic acid. The treatment can be used to give the appearance of higher cheekbones or a stronger chin.
- Tear through: The presence of sunken, dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes cause to look tired, unhappy and older. The volume loss in tear trough area is replaced by injecting carefully Hyaluronic Acid and the tired expression under the eye is corrected. The result is a healthier, fresher and younger face.
- Jawline: Hyaluronic acid is used to contour, lift, sculpt and define the lower face and jawline. The product is placed along the jawline, in the chin and within the cheeks depending on your unique facial features. Hyaluronic acid reshapes the jawline procedure by restoring any missing volume which has resulted in a sagging lower face. The treatment will provide a lift and increase the definition and shape of the jaw and chin.
- Nose reshaping (non-surgical rhinoplasty): Nose Reshaping is a non-surgical alternative to correct any nose asymmetries. This minimally invasive treatment involves injecting Hyaluronic acid to smooth imperfections and give you a beautifully shaped, more symmetric nose. If you are unhappy with the shape, rather than the size of your nose, then Nose Reshaping can be a suitable solution. Dr Russo will carefully place Hyaluronic acid to smooth out bumps, straighten nasal curves, correct a hooked nose or even out asymmetries to make your nose appear smaller. Results are visible within a couple of minutes with minimal redness and swelling that disappear within a few hours.
- Very Fine Lines: With Hyaluronic acid, Dr Russo can inject the filler superficially to address very fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, eyes and cheeks.
In all these applications, Hyaluronic acid provides good clinical results that last from six months to twelve months.
Dr Russo is only using FDA approved Hyaluronic acid like JUVEDERM. RESTYLANE, TEOSYAL and RADIESSE